- Very small footprint: 415 x 665 mm
- High analytical performance
- Easy transportation, easy installation
- Very short start-up and measure time
- Excellent price-performance ratio
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Optimum: Notebook included, as well as a smart grade search for identifying unknown metals
- Analytical mode / identification
- Majority of metals and their alloys
- Fe: alloys like cast-iron, stainless steel
- Al: alloys like die-casting alloys
- Cu: bronze, brass, CuNi alloys...
- Ti: Pure Ti, Ti. 6-4, Ti 8-Mn,...
- Ni: hastelloy / inconel / monel,...
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Optimum: additional Co, Mg, Ti, Zn alloys, Nitrogen in duplex steel, matrices and elements can be included